Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A tender moment

I know three posts in two days. I guess it is only one day as it was way past midnight when the video went up. Last night I got in late and had two very tender moments. One with Hula as I came into the whelping room she just sat down and looked into the box so I sat next her and told her what a GREAT job she was doing. She look very peaceful and very motherly. She leaned in put her head on my shoulder gave a great big sigh and then just sat their and looked at the puppies, it was a prideful moment for both of us. Though there is no picture of that, it is definatley burned into my memory



The second moment was when Mr Yellow (Yeah I know go figure he is a mama's boy) decided to curl up and lay right next to mom. Just so sweet.... and oh so content. Enjoy! I am sure I will be hearing the AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww across the land

2 comments:

Pogo said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Natalie said...

Mr. Yellow can come here and be a Mama's Boy all he wants. My "babies" are too big to come snuggle anymore - but when you get to be in 6th grade & 4th grade, you're too cool to snuggle with Mom, you know. (poor me)

I wouldn't mind a snuggler one bit. Nope. Not at all. :)