Friday, January 29, 2010

I am ready for my close up "Mr Overbeek"


Ok not the original line but it fits for what the puppies got to do on Thursday night (which is why my entry was alittle lame last night). Overbeek Photography out of Holland (Michael and Angela) have been so giving and have offered to take pictures of all of the litters that Hula has had. Ok lets give a little back ground. Hula is IN love with Michael from the moment they met it was Love at first sight for her!! Angela and Michael raised Peyton, Hula's first baby! They are very close to our hearts and I can't thank them enough for giving of themselves and their families time. It sure was fun

I thought I would give everyone a sneak peak of one photo that was taken.. Gotta love it. They were ready for their close ups and more.

No comments: