Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last but not least ( and a few little tidbits)








Last but not least is Mr Orange. He is our rough and tumble boy. Walks around the house with big paws (so he thinks). He likes to antagonize his littermates and then hides behind something as if he didn't do anyting. Orange and I are very much connected and bonded. He is the first one to great me everyday and isn't satisfied until I pick him up and give him his own personal hug. What a funny funny boy. So there you have it Mr. Orange bringing up the rear.










I also want to fill you in on the web cam from last night, I thought Doug and I would bust a gut with laughter. Newman's raisers and his grandparents came over for a visit. With them they came signs that said "Hi Aunt Lois" and "Newman the Nitro Ninja" What we found out is that Scott and Ellen had the entire(maybe not the entire state but a few) state of Indiana watching the web when they were going to be there. What a hoot. Just warms my heart that they want their entire family invovled, even if they don't live in the state. So heres to our Indianna family, a great big shout to you all... Again thanks for the best laughter and time on Tuesday too much fun..

No comments: